By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.







Nah….they are trash. I don’t even use them. Looks cool in pictures but I personally use metal 20’s plugged.Nice, clean and simple. I’ve had mixed reliability with those hex mags but I love how they look. I should also note that my experience with them is when they were first released
I’m liking your color schemePhoto of when I completed the build, now has a Romeo 5 on scalar works 1.93 mount, bcm vfg, also this pic has no bcg/charging handle because they got lost in shipping.
I’d sleep with that thing, knock a few walls down, and build my lady her own bedroomCan't have a California AR thread without an SCR
![]()







