18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Official Bullpup Picture Thread

Socalactual

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
20
Let’s see those rear mag beasts.
sLX6dQJ.jpeg
 
I'll jump in with my home-grown Shernic SKS build. I'm still trying to like it. Traded Yugo 59/66 furniture straight across for the Shernic kit to a fella in NC, the rest of the metal bits were from my last SARCO action and parts stash. Cut the barrel to 18.5" and added a Ramline break to meet OAL, used Murray TG rebuild, TAPCO GP and the Shernic kit to be 922r compliant and finally found a use for a vented/ribbed GT. I used an Alby bolt carrier just to give it a little AK flair. Fixed ten mag and it cand have all the evil needed. PAX

001.jpg

shernic-004.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like my KSG shotgun version.
 

Attachments

  • KSG (2).jpg
    KSG (2).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 4
"People... hate bullpups, no matter what they do... but those who hate the bullpup, motherF-er bullpup hates you too!"
 
I'll jump in with my home-grown Shernic SKS build. I'm still trying to like it. Traded Yugo 59/66 furniture straight across for the Shernic kit to a fella in NC, the rest of the metal bits were from my last SARCO action and parts stash. Cut the barrel to 18.5" and added a Ramline break to meet OAL, used Murray TG rebuild, TAPCO GP and the Shernic kit to be 922r compliant and finally found a use for a vented/ribbed GT. I used an Alby bolt carrier just to give it a little AK flair. Fixed ten mag and it cand have all the evil needed. PAX

001.jpg

shernic-004.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg
An interesting conversion. A friend had one and it was fun to shoot. Loading with stripper clips always prompted interest from onlookers.
 
An interesting conversion. A friend had one and it was fun to shoot. Loading with stripper clips always prompted interest from onlookers.
The man really loves his SKS's. that I am sure of.
 
An interesting conversion. A friend had one and it was fun to shoot. Loading with stripper clips always prompted interest from onlookers.
Surprisingly, if you've run an SKS with strippers, it's a little more intuitive than mags and not that much slower. I didn't set out to build one, it just came together. The trigger actually turned out better.
The man really loves his SKS's. that I am sure of.
True dat :cool:. Dumped most of my Chinese dupes, parts built and mismatched rifles. Since 2018-19 I've concentrated on the more specialized units, Euro trash and commercial Paratroopers, and took advantage of the plague panic frenzy buying. PAX
 
Here is my SRS A1 with a TS Customs barrel in the picture. I can't believe it has been almost ten years since purchasing this.

drtAzgM.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom