18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Pics Official HK MP5 .22LR Gallery

SiRMarlon

Member
Messages
28
Picked this up last summer from 2AZone in Upland. Got a sweet deal for this, under $500. It has a Custom Smith Manufacturing hand guard, a Magpul angled foregrip, HandleItGrips tape for the HK and a cheap Amazon special air soft red dot. 😁

IMG_7851.jpg


IMG_7852.jpg


IMG_7853.jpg


IMG_7854.jpg
 
I'm still rocking my GSG-5. Gotta give it a good cleaning though, last time I took it out it was having quite a few FTF.

What scope mount is that?
 
Sweet, I somehow missed this thread.:cool:
Pouch is a Polish military issue which holds the spare mag's perfectly.
 

Attachments

  • MP5 loaded.jpg
    MP5 loaded.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 36
My HK.
Cheap RDS and mount. I took out the handguard and measured the space in between the guard and barrel before drilling the holes for adding picantiny rail. Mount a cheap light and it turned out okay imo. Tried to diy instead of buying the actual rail handguardšŸ˜‚
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9292.jpeg
    IMG_9292.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 29
Does a GSG-5 brotha’ from another motha’ count? Got this back in 2008 when they first came out, and it’s been (almost) rock solid ever since. The lil plinker is always a crowd pleaser whenever I take new shooters to the range.

1738684100098.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Does a GSG-5 brotha’ from another motha’ count? Got this back in 2008 when they first came out, and it’s been (almost) rock solid ever since. The lil plinker is always a crowd pleaser whenever I take new shooters to the range.

View attachment 34017
Damn, I wish these were still around. They only make the gsg-16 now ever since they had that copyright/patent issue with HK being too close to an Mp5. I’m surprised to see the aftermarket parts available online that people actually spend on just to make the GSG-16 look like the GSG5 or Mp5; makes a $400 gun turn into a good bunch more when they can just buy the Hk MP5 .22lr long gun now for less than that now that they have released it.
 
Here's mine
 

Attachments

  • 1000016995.jpg
    1000016995.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom