- Messages
- 414
P365 XMacro with EPS Carry AIWB. Can wear it comfortably all day.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Those who carry with, what position? I carry at 3 o'clock and it's just the most comfortable for me. But I throw on the optic and I feel like it's going to be just enough to start poking through my shirts. As is, my pistol just disappears in the holster.
I'm not heavy set but I cannot get appendix carry to work for me. I carry strong side, which is probably why I can't really work with optics. My shirts are loose enough but even the addition of the optic caused issues with how the holster sat on my hip.I learned during my initial CCW classes that carry position varies on the person's build. AIWB is not going to work for heavier set individuals, no matter how deep your holster is sunk past your belt line.
I had a guy in my class (heavy set) who was going to rock his CCW toys in the "miami vice shoulder holster" - it was funny at first, but then you realize he didn't have many options to be truly "concealed".
I learned during my initial CCW classes that carry position varies on the person's build. AIWB is not going to work for heavier set individuals, no matter how deep your holster is sunk past your belt line.
I had a guy in my class (heavy set) who was going to rock his CCW toys in the "miami vice shoulder holster" - it was funny at first, but then you realize he didn't have many options to be truly "concealed".
I'm not heavy set but I cannot get appendix carry to work for me. I carry strong side, which is probably why I can't really work with optics. My shirts are loose enough but even the addition of the optic caused issues with how the holster sat on my hip.
I'm not buying an entire wardrobe just so I can carry differentlyI feel your pain here lol. No matter what small gun I've tried it doesn't work. I tried my friends p365 in a T1C and grip still prints badly. I did find that if I pulled up my pants like Urkel high, it stays hidden. I'm not willing to make that lifestyle change to carry appendix.
With the right holster AIWB is totally feasible, and has many advantages over other positions.I'm not buying an entire wardrobe just so I can carry differently![]()
When I carried at this position IWB, Crossbreed with horse hide were my go to. Currently, I carry AIWB, and using Vedder and Tenicor.Those carrying on 3 - 4 o'clock (or strong side 9 for left handed carry), what holster do you use? I'm looking at TXC with the wedge and minimal bulk to possibly switch to if I start carrying with optics.
Inexpensive Warriorland here for my Sig P365 Spectre Comp with GDS and Laser (Laser mostly for a thumb rest as batteries don't last in it, even when it's off?), though the IWB Kydex holster works great and is quite comfortable (with a Hogue Grip Sleeve on the grip). The Laser and Holster came together.Those carrying on 3 - 4 o'clock (or strong side 9 for left handed carry), what holster do you use? I'm looking at TXC with the wedge and minimal bulk to possibly switch to if I start carrying with optics.
I've had one red dot optic fail on a gun before, and it was a cheapo Bushnell TRS-25 on an AK.My carry gun is cut for an optic but i prefer the regular sights on the gun.My thoughts is electronics no matter how good they are made can fail at anytime and i like to keep gun as compact as i can.
Most likely in a self defense situation the shots will be close if you cant hit a target you need more practice or shouldnt own a gun.