18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

P211 GT4s and GT5s in stock and ready to DROS this weekend in Oceanside

DesertDepotArms

Well-known member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Supporter
Verified FFL
Founder 2026 2 100+ 4 Mostest
Messages
421
Classified ads
9
I have a handful of of GT4s and GT5s left if anyone is interested I have limitted availability left this weekend to start DROS.

I Have lots of other rostered guns in stock too.
 
Appointment set up on Sunday to DROS a GT5!😁

Put me down for a GTO slide if they're available.
 
Back
Top Bottom