18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

P226 Appreciation Thread

The one Sig P226 I really want is one that has the stainless steel frame, ideally in the classic DA SA format. They are out there.
 
The P226 was a gun I wanted after playing a lot of video games with it on screen as a kid. Thought they were the second coolest handgun after a 1911. Now, it's sitting around 2nd or 3rd, but it's still high up there.

Got this one a while ago from a man who's long since moved away, but it's a West German P226 with the marks still there. Only thing I did was replace the sights and got a Grayguns trigger job on it, but I still have the old parts stored away.

Definitely not getting this one cut for an optic at all. Also precious to me because it's as old as I am.

20260927_215705.webp20260927_215653.webp20260927_215711.webp
 
The P226 was a gun I wanted after playing a lot of video games with it on screen as a kid. Thought they were the second coolest handgun after a 1911. Now, it's sitting around 2nd or 3rd, but it's still high up there.

Got this one a while ago from a man who's long since moved away, but it's a West German P226 with the marks still there. Only thing I did was replace the sights and got a Grayguns trigger job on it, but I still have the old parts stored away.

Definitely not getting this one cut for an optic at all. Also precious to me because it's as old as I am.

View attachment 258009View attachment 258011View attachment 258012
Nice piece
 
Back
Top Bottom