caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics P365 update

Darqhelmet

Look what I can do!
Range Member
Messages
726
Classified ads
1
IMG_0414.webp

IMG_0413.webp
IMG_0415.webpIMG_0419.webp

So I love the Luxe grip frame that Sig did, but I didn’t like the slide length, color, comp. Well well well the released the grip in plain ass black so I grabbed it. Slight problem that I knew going in. It’s now a X grip so I need new base plates or mags. Sigs out, gun shop is out any one have a source for either .380 10 round x mags or just the base plates?
 
So this is the type of thing I’ve set myself up for?

I finally got a P365 and will be trying different grip modules. I’ve got various length magazines, now I need to worry about baseplates? Haha!!

View attachment 260467
Kind of. Mine is the 380 and I really wanted to build a 380 luxe with out that stupid upper. I also have a bunch of mags already. The X/XL grip doesnt take 10 rounders with out swapping base plates to go inside the grip instead of filling it in.

Also if you have a CA p365 a lot of the grips don’t work with out mods.
 
I wrote this last night but never hit post!

If you are training in gravel and dropping the mags hard during reloads, those polymer mag bases don’t hold up. I changed all to aluminum baseplates with no issues. The ten rounders also seemed to fill up with gravel or dirt easily and lose function. Stopped using those for training or comp too. The early gen p365 are the only mags I own that dirt easily went in. You could shake them like a maraca after 1 or 2 drops. Sig absolutely beta tests on the consumer.
 
I wrote this last night but never hit post!

If you are training in gravel and dropping the mags hard during reloads, those polymer mag bases don’t hold up. I changed all to aluminum baseplates with no issues. The ten rounders also seemed to fill up with gravel or dirt easily and lose function. Stopped using those for training or comp too. The early gen p365 are the only mags I own that dirt easily went in. You could shake them like a maraca after 1 or 2 drops. Sig absolutely beta tests on the consumer.
I found the aluminum ones after reading a couple different places dropping the plastic ones breaks them fast.
 
Back
Top Bottom