18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

P365 xmacro ca. Trigger question.

BothEyesOpen

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
5
So I took my original p365 added an xl grip and xmacro comp slide. I also wanted a flat trigger. I ordered the sig flat trigger but it did not fit because of the magazine disconnect. MY question is would the cali version xmacro trigger fit ? I really want a drop in flat trigger for my p365 that retains the magazine disconnect. As I want to eventually use this gun on my ccw. Any help would be great.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In in Riverside so not sure.

But my question still would be wouldn't the XMacro California version with the flat trigger, Trigger work for the standard P365 Cali version ?
 
And does anyone that has upgraded there want to sell one ?
Soliciting in the forums is against the rules.
But my question still would be wouldn't the XMacro California version with the flat trigger, Trigger work for the standard P365 Cali version ?
If it's the trigger shoe for the same FCU it should work. The sig trigger you bought, which gun was it for?

Check your IA rules if they allow modifications. If they do, pull it.
This is what you should check first. Some counties are more lenient than others.
 
Soliciting in the forums is against the rules.

If it's the trigger shoe for the same FCU it should work. The sig trigger you bought, which gun was it for?


This is what you should check first. Some counties are more lenient than others.
Sorry about that i will edit original. And the trigger i bought was for the P365 just did not notice it said not cali compliant.
 
So I took my original p365 added an xl grip and xmacro comp slide. I also wanted a flat trigger. I ordered the sig flat trigger but it did not fit because of the magazine disconnect. MY question is would the cali version xmacro trigger fit ? I really want a drop in flat trigger for my p365 that retains the magazine disconnect. As I want to eventually use this gun on my ccw. Any help would be great.
 
From my experience no ccw competency instructor is going to care or even ask if the magazine disconnect is in there. They don't even ask what gun you are using. They don't keep track of the serial numbers to even tell if it is off roster or not.

If it was me just take the disconnect out and put in a regular flat trigger.
 
FWIW, the armorer who “safety checked” my p365 insisted i put it back in “because the gun came that way”. Interestingly if i had an off roster one it would be fine without one. The armorer who “safety check signs off” in my area basically insists on LCI and disconnect if the gun/slide came with one. I run a SAS p365 so there is no LCI, and he was ok w that, but the mag disconnect was supposed to be there so he wasn’t ok with that. So not sure there is a hard and fast “rule”. Check with whomever is going to do the final inspection and sign off on your guns. I had removed to put a different trigger in, but i had to re install the original trigger and disconnect. Boo hiss. Yes a cali x macro flat trigger/fcu will work.

Edit: specifically the person/armorer was the guy who safety checks and signs off on the guns going onto your CCW card at the sheriffs/police station. NOT the competency instructors who lecture you and then sign off on your shoot.

2nd edit: i am not in Riverside or Upland where 2Azone is so it’s different people
 
Last edited:
FWIW, the armorer who “safety checked” my p365 insisted i put it back in “because the gun came that way”. Interestingly if i had an off roster one it would be fine without one. The armorer who “safety check signs off” in my area basically insists on LCI and disconnect if the gun came with one. I run a SAS p365 so there is no LCI, and he was ok w that, but the mag disconnect was supposed to be there so he wasn’t ok with that. So not sure there is a hard and fast “rule”. Check with whomever is going to do the final inspection and sign off on your guns. I had removed to put a different trigger in, but i had to re install the original trigger and disconnect. Boo hiss. Yes a cali x macro flat trigger/fcu will work.
Yeah see that's what I hear, some people say it won't matter others say it will. I'm hoping the lci won't be an issue as I went with the off roster spectre comp slide. But if anything I can put the regular slide pretty easily.
 
Back
Top Bottom