By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
What about it? Seems like the latest hotness is the Hunter Constantine belt with utiliclipAny body familiar with this type of holsters?
Yes, I know several people that use it. Nearly all of them have to modify it and nearly all of them are migrating to the HC belt combo. The HC belt combo you can use for multiple applications so its something I'm looking at purchasing myself.Have you or any body that you know ever use it? Comfy to use? Just don’t want to buy another holster for my box full of holsters.

Let me know if you get it. What I'm told is that strap around the leg is usually dropped. What kind of activities are you looking to use it for?Thanks.
Whatever you get, I'd like to hear your feedback on the system you go with. I'm in line for my ccw and also have soo many holsters.CCW specially on a g 26 a sig 365 or a g 42. Hot weather not using belts all the time.
Why 4 enigmas. System is set up for each gun separately? It’s not a matter of just changing holster? Sorry have no idea how it works.I’ve had four Enigmas. I’m a fan of them. I don’t use them all the time. They’re super versatile though.
I only have three currently. I got rid of the light bearing one because I don’t really care about having an WML on my guns anymore.Why 4 enigmas. System is set up for each gun separately? It’s not a matter of just changing holster? Sorry have no idea how it works.