18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Pink Gate Status?

SoCal326

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
Messages
63
Classified ads
3
Anyone know the status of Pink Gate after the rains? I suspect they'll keep it closed all year after the fires but figured I'd see if I could crowd source that info. I can never find it anywhere when I look at the BLM site.
 
I was under the impression that it's been open since late fall, did they close it back down after that Otay fire? Haven't been out myself
 
They don't usually open it unless we've had a few good rains so it'd be uncharacteristic of them to have opened in October with high fire danger and on one the dryist years in history but I'm not sure.

It is currently open though, people are out shooting now....but I'm not sure when it opened up.
 
Back
Top Bottom