18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Pittsburg CCW application?

Messages
44
Classified ads
1
Has anyone else tried to apply for a CCW through the Pittsburg police department? I applied months ago and still haven’t heard anything back. Part of me suspects that PPD doesn’t even have a system to process these yet, both Antioch and concord police have web applications but Pittsburg is still paper.
 
I know this thread is old, but curious how it turned out for you? Currently have through Contra Costa Sheriff office, I believe I'd have to go through Pittsburg for a renewal though?
 
Back
Top Bottom