18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pokefreaks

Atomic Soldier

Well-known member
Messages
184
Classified ads
1
I seen a few of you on here. Recently put my collection from childhood up for bids on offer up.
Apparently this is one of the heavy hitters I have. Never sent anything to be graded, if your a real pokenerd who has, what do you think this might grade to? I'm happy to send links to my cards if you were interested. Thanks
 
I was going to say that would probably grade like a PSA 4 but I just saw on Ebay a recently sold PSA 4 that had a lot less whitening and yours also looks like it has some lifting as well so I'd say like a PSA 2 or 3. It's a hit or miss with vintage from what I hear. But that PSA 4 sold for $450 and raw is $350 so I think it's just better to try and sell it raw. Not to mention grading companies are completely swamped with orders right now so you'd have to pay the premium to get it graded and at that point, it just wouldn't be worth it unless it had a solid chance for a 10. Because a PSA 10 is like $15,000.

And i'd love to see what else you have for sale so please send a link!
 
Back
Top Bottom