18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

R66 event

Savior wasn't bad, I just already have too many cases/range bags. The Holosun prices were alright as well, around what I could find online. The main one I remember looking at was the EPS Core, which they had for like $219 but I can find it online for $189.

I honestly really liked the PDP when I was at the Walther booth getting my knife sharpened, everything about that pistol felt great in my opinion. I just already own a Glock I've modded how I like it and am currently going for stuff that is going to run dry in the future (VZ61 is my current project). I got there about 1 and left about 4:30.
$550 for PDP was a steal, should have started at the gun store. Turners sale price is $699
 
I thought it was awesome to be able to test Stacatto's lineup of like 7 different pistols. It was my first time shooting a 2011 and my first time shooting with a dot, so I was surprised even my novice ass was hitting their a-zone target at 45 yards. That experience alone made it well worth going and I'm definitely planning on attending again next year.
 
Back
Top Bottom