18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Range Expo Raffle prizes!

Wish it wasn't an hour drive one way. This looks very fun.
 
Any bonus tickets given if you purchase a certain dollar amount? Also great list of raffle prizes. Makes the 2hr driver for me that much better.
 
Second that question above!

I’ll be there in the morning but don’t think I’ll be able to stay till the raffles. Does that disqualify me or will I still have a chance to win?
 
Pretty excited to attend this year, haven't been able to go in the past so this will be fun

Any tips for new attendees?
 
Back
Top Bottom