- Messages
- 429
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Right, I have Sundays ticket and Saturdays stuff call my nameRaffle item tickets can only be purchased on the day of the drawing.
Have you not noticed the skyrocketing prices of ammunition over the past nine months? We’re barely making $4 per case of Remington. Ammunition prices have been increasing every quarter.Those ammo prices are a huge letdown
Only 9mm you are finding on target Sport cheaper in non brass.FFL03
Target sport isn’t cheapest, decent deals can be found at times here and there.
I’m not bashing your prices, these are the best I’ve seen in SoCal for a while
Only one person can be the cheapest, and I’m sure that cheapest person doesn’t truly care about defending your Second Amendment rights in California. Many people forget that without a Second Amendment retailer in California, the Second Amendment will die. I always hear, “Oh, I only buy via PPT, so I’m not paying that tax.” Well, you know retailers don’t make money on PPT, and when shops close, it’s really hard to do a PPT without one. But again, that’s the whole goal of these targeted anti-Second Amendment bills. Which too many people here have voted for again and again, but then the only action they take is complaining about the state of the Second Amendment in California as if they aren’t to blame. Hell, 95% of the people here have never donated a dime to the California Rifle and Pistol Association, never done a single thing to advance the Second Amendment in California, but then they take to the internet and complain.Wish I could join you guys! Shout out to Route 66 for the invite.
Preaching to the choir ScottOnly one person can be the cheapest, and I’m sure that cheapest person doesn’t truly care about defending your Second Amendment rights in California. Many people forget that without a Second Amendment retailer in California, the Second Amendment will die. I always hear, “Oh, I only buy via PPT, so I’m not paying that tax.” Well, you know retailers don’t make money on PPT, and when shops close, it’s really hard to do a PPT without one. But again, that’s the whole goal of these targeted anti-Second Amendment bills. Which too many people here have voted for again and again, but then the only action they take is complaining about the state of the Second Amendment in California as if they aren’t to blame. Hell, 95% of the people here have never donated a dime to the California Rifle and Pistol Association, never done a single thing to advance the Second Amendment in California, but then they take to the internet and complain.
We get a lot of crap , friendlies are hard to identify on the internets. I feel it in my bones.Preaching to the choir Scott
FFL03
Only one person can be the cheapest, and I’m sure that cheapest person doesn’t truly care about defending your Second Amendment rights in California. Many people forget that without a Second Amendment retailer in California, the Second Amendment will die. I always hear, “Oh, I only buy via PPT, so I’m not paying that tax.” Well, you know retailers don’t make money on PPT, and when shops close, it’s really hard to do a PPT without one. But again, that’s the whole goal of these targeted anti-Second Amendment bills. Which too many people here have voted for again and again, but then the only action they take is complaining about the state of the Second Amendment in California as if they aren’t to blame. Hell, 95% of the people here have never donated a dime to the California Rifle and Pistol Association, never done a single thing to advance the Second Amendment in California, but then they take to the internet and complain.

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!