18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Range Report: P365 Luxe .380 ACP and Off-Roster P-10C Ported

$389 direct mount no plate needed

Not needing a plate saves a good amount, the fit and finish on the Romeo is really nice. Otherwise they are pretty similar in appearance. I have both I can take a pic
EPS carry or SCS carry mounts directly without plates too. However neither cowitness with stock irons on p365 slides.
I’d like to see pictures, if you get a chance to take them . No rush
 
$389 direct mount no plate needed

Not needing a plate saves a good amount, the fit and finish on the Romeo is really nice. Otherwise they are pretty similar in appearance. I have both I can take a pic
I also love the look of the Sig Romeo X-Compact and a Sig optic on a Sig just seems right to me. Open emitter though.
 
it doesn’t on mine, newer siglok slide.
I don’t consider this as cowitness
I do agree with you. Perhaps it isn’t considered a very good co witness with stock sight but it is usable and I have used it both to sight in the optic as well as to shoot without optic.

Both of which are impossible with BG 2.0. IMG_2458.webp
 
Shadow MR920 with 507Comp is better but both get the job done. Not as well as suppressor sights of course. But I also don’t want my pistol looking like an Orca.IMG_2460.webp
 
Shadow MR920 with 507Comp is better but both get the job done. Not as well as suppressor sights of course. But I also don’t want my pistol looking like an Orca.View attachment 247918
This is better, than what I see on my p365.
I swapped sights on 3.1 slide to angry bear optic height, looks similar to this now. I think I’ll do same for 3.7 slide as well, when they combine 30% off with free shipping again. Great sights btw, highly recommend.
 
EPS carry or SCS carry mounts directly without plates too. However neither cowitness with stock irons on p365 slides.
I’d like to see pictures, if you get a chance to take them . No rush
The Romeo seems to have a bigger optic window for the same size because it’s low mounted. Aesthetically I think the Sig looks a little nicer. Both have similar features. The Holosun has no color tint, Sig does have a slightly blue tint to it, which has its benefits as well.

The Sig on Sig mounting is really good. Needed a plate for the EPS of course. It does have multi reticle which is cool but I just use the dot anyways. And it has solar power but it’s always covered so idk how useful that is haha
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0243.webp
    IMG_0243.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0242.webp
    IMG_0242.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0241.webp
    IMG_0241.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0240.webp
    IMG_0240.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 9
The Romeo seems to have a bigger optic window for the same size because it’s low mounted. Aesthetically I think the Sig looks a little nicer. Both have similar features. The Holosun has no color tint, Sig does have a slightly blue tint to it, which has its benefits as well.

The Sig on Sig mounting is really good. Needed a plate for the EPS of course. It does have multi reticle which is cool but I just use the dot anyways. And it has solar power but it’s always covered so idk how useful that is haha
Nice, looking great. Thanks for visuals.
I guess plate needed for p320, not needed on p365, it has RMSc footprint
 
"The backstrap has some aggressive checkering which was beating up the palm on my strong hand, so if I kept this gun I'd go for some kind of grip tape or Hogue grips. I didn't like the backstrap checkering on the Shadow 2 so naturally I don't love it on the P-10C Ported. I love the Dan Wesson DWX Compact because it's not so aggressively checkered.
"
https://taylorfreelancestore.com/cz-p10-c-backstrap-brass-shiny/ that helps..... They are making one in black too
 
Back
Top Bottom