18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Recent martial law rumors

Yeah I heard President Nicki Minaj will be declaring martial law, enforced by SECDEF Cardi B. Then everyone will be tortured by listening to Fergie butcher the national anthem 24/7 on repeat. After that we are letting North Korea take over and everyone will have to beta test COD Black Ops 8 or be executed
 
Declared by whom?
Pizza the hutt!
pizza the hut 80s movies GIF by absurdnoise
 
I worked at a LGS in Texas back when Jade Helm was being talked about which was also around the time M855 was rumored to get banned like 7n6 so you can imagine the hysteria of a lot of people coming in spending money on 💩 they didn’t need.

To the OP I’d ask a more important question of how fast can you run a single mile and when’s the last time you rotated your tires?
 
I think it is somewhat hypocritical for California gun owners to criticize others' different fears. We definitely have our own irrational concerns and conspiratorial perspectives

That being said, it is good to see Mass Hysteria is still alive and well in modern society. It should be somewhat comforting that your worry does not seem to be tethered to reality or any meaningful data.

There are much more important things you can accomplish at the smaller, individual level. Focus on what you can control.
 
Mindless hysteria or intentional misinformation. It's a myth and anyone pushing it has an agenda behind their lies.
You get it................

"China is actively using proxy influencers, covert network operators, and state-media reporters posing as independent creators

Intelligence and tech safety teams at organizations like Meta have repeatedly dismantled expansive cross-platform networks consisting of thousands of fake accounts. Attributed to entities linked to Chinese law enforcement, these accounts mimic local voters and citizens in the U.S. and other nations to fuel political division.

Beyond creating fake profiles, state-backed operators use targeted phishing attacks to compromise existing popular pages with large local followings. Once hijacked, the accounts are modified to slowly inject political narratives under the guise of an established, trusted voice."

Farm Life Ai GIF by Respective
 
I worked at a LGS in Texas back when Jade Helm was being talked about which was also around the time M855 was rumored to get banned like 7n6 so you can imagine the hysteria of a lot of people coming in spending money on 💩 they didn’t need.

To the OP I’d ask a more important question of how fast can you run a single mile and when’s the last time you rotated your tires?
My tires rotate every time I drive
 
Notification: Disrespectful or Uncivil Behavior
Because it’s insane to spread a rumor like that
Just because you haven’t heard something, doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. Not sure if you understand that, the world doesn’t revolve around you lol. Here I’ll post receipts and you can read it for yourself. Also a quick google search is possible nowadays if you have access to internet. Not sure which rock you’re living under that is blocking your internet access. Has no one heard of Project 2025? Lol



 
I'm a news addict, and I had not run across those articles.

When I saw your post last night, I also dismissed it as FUD and rumors.

Nice that you had receipts and good sources, but maybe next time include them in your original post?

Without context, it came across as baseless. And lack of response until this morning probably didn't help that perception. Of course I'm guilty of posting and going to bed too, so no offense meant.

I just hate seeing a community get all riled up and start throwing rocks at each other, especially since on at least one very big obvious subject, we are almost all like-minded
 
So much drama! OMG gurls staaawp!

Just because you have heard/read something, doesn't mean it is happening. Trump2.0 is forcing a 3rd term. Biden was Chinese plant with connections to cartels. Trump1.0 was Russian plant and enjoyed golden showers. Obama was converting our country to Islam.
 
How is it a trolling question? lmao. It was a genuine question Mr veteran keyboard warrior.
Maybe not trolling but definitely a silly question. I’ll play the game though, let’s just say yeah martial law is enacted for XYZ reason, what happens exactly? Overweight natty guard in cities carrying rifles with no magazines in them?

I’d personally be more concerned about supply chain issues from global events and fuel shortages that lead to rationing.
 
Back
Top Bottom