18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Recommendation for upgrades to first gun cabinet.

Borky

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
I recently got myself a stack-on 18 gun cabinet and am looking for recommendations on what lights/magnetic attachment i should buy for it. I mainly have a need for AR mag storage aside from also keeping ammo long term. Currently no pistols but plan to later on. Current Configuration is left half rifles storage while the right side is shelfs along with the top being a shelf. Any advice besides getting a better "safe" is appreciated. ty.
 

Attachments

  • 1791579117760.webp
    1791579117760.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 3
I recently got myself a stack-on 18 gun cabinet and am looking for recommendations on what lights/magnetic attachment i should buy for it. I mainly have a need for AR mag storage aside from also keeping ammo long term. Currently no pistols but plan to later on. Current Configuration is left half rifles storage while the right side is shelfs along with the top being a shelf. Any advice besides getting a better "safe" is appreciated. ty.
Best advice I ever got was ditch the cabinet and buy a SAFE.
 
I personally like these lights. May not be the perfect solution but they work well enough!



I even bought a matting and spray adhesive to soften up the cabinet but never actually used it.
 
Back
Top Bottom