18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Rediscovering an old friend...HK P2000SK

bcj68

Well-known member
Messages
227
I recently pulled an old friend out of the safe. I have a ton of micro guns, but I've been carrying my HK P2000SK (v-3) in 9mm lately. It seems to fit my carry rotation well, and I forgot how great a little gun it is. I'm saving for the LEM model next...

Anyone else carry one?
 
I use to like twenty years ago; great “Little” gun. Buddy really wanted it so I gave it to him cheap.
 
It's a fat gun for strong side carry for me. Great gun, but didn't serve the purpose I wanted it for so I let it go. Barely used it too.

I sold it to someone here, it was LEM.
 
I have a p2k and sk 40 on my ccw.i like them and rear decocker.eventually they will have to get milled and a trigger job,great shooters
 
Got one w optic cut and gray guns short reset and flat trigger. It’s just a touch Chonk for me
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9087.webp
    IMG_9087.webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 24
It’s a now-traditional DA/SA, a family member of one of my childhood hero guns, the USP, and it was my very first own firearm so I’m keeping mine for good even though I don’t carry it a lot.

Thinking of dedicating it to hot bear defense rounds and making it a designated backcountry/camping gun. It’s famously stress-tested for 40 S&W so I’m sure it will take hot loads fine.
 
Last edited:
I recently pulled an old friend out of the safe. I have a ton of micro guns, but I've been carrying my HK P2000SK (v-3) in 9mm lately. It seems to fit my carry rotation well, and I forgot how great a little gun it is. I'm saving for the LEM model next...

Anyone else carry one?
Yes, fits and carries so well. It's like the same thickness as a Glock 19 so idk what they're going on about. Also helps it shoot great while still having an easily concealable grip
 
I should also mention that personally, I prefer a shorter gun, carrying strong side. Less printing for me.

I also didn't like that paddle release on a carry gun. The LEM I got used to, and I would've liked a hammer fired pistol of that size for ccw.
 
I recently pulled an old friend out of the safe. I have a ton of micro guns, but I've been carrying my HK P2000SK (v-3) in 9mm lately. It seems to fit my carry rotation well, and I forgot how great a little gun it is. I'm saving for the LEM model next...

Anyone else carry one?
ive got mine on the ccw cause i'm partial to hammer fired, but def a bit chonky. with the change in season my p365 has been out more, and its kinda nice not lugging around the p2ksk.
 
Back
Top Bottom