- Messages
- 159
Subsections for specific areas of interest would be refreshing. Being able to head to the reviews section and specifically select "LPVO's" "prisms" "triggers", "barrels" , "muzzle devices", "Body Armor", so on...
For when you know what you're wanting & don't have a list for yourself to search for/unaware of possible options.
Personally I find myself trying to find handguard specifics way more often than I'd like to admit. Same could be said for a lot of things I'm sure.
Sort of how when you go to filter on PSA or whichever site, you can filter down to specific components or grouping of part types. Would be actually amazing to have a browseable index of reviews for categories of parts/items.

For when you know what you're wanting & don't have a list for yourself to search for/unaware of possible options.
Personally I find myself trying to find handguard specifics way more often than I'd like to admit. Same could be said for a lot of things I'm sure.
Sort of how when you go to filter on PSA or whichever site, you can filter down to specific components or grouping of part types. Would be actually amazing to have a browseable index of reviews for categories of parts/items.