By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
And he completely misses the point. It’s not about the $1. It’s about the state requiring payment and permission to exercise a right. It’s about the state keeping a log of who is exercising their rights and in what quantities. This law was garbage and I’m happy to see it go down in court.I always read the Dissenting opinion first, because dig into the other side's argument gives us insights of opposing perspectives and their intuition (or lack of). Judge Bybee interestingly explicitly calls out (on page 2 of his dissent) that California's One Dollar fee does not "impede" ammunition access. I wonder if he now wants to eat his own words that the fee is now $5.
We wait. I'll be long gone before any of these court cases are resolved.So what happens now?View attachment 78451
Pretty much they know how to work the courts and continue to do soWe wait. I'll be long gone before any of these court cases are resolved.
The way it works here is Excremento passes marginal gun laws. They get several useful years out of them before they are overturned, if at all.
If overturned a new law is passed to replace the overturned law with minor changes.
Then Excremento gets a few more years out of them. None of use will live long enough to see these laws resolved. Excremento knows this better than anyone.
I believe Velocity Ammo and Target Sports USA have resumed as well.Brownells is shipping to CA
Why not?Just got the email from MidwayUSA. Id never order ammo from them though...