- Messages
- 1,209
This FFL is located in Garden Grove, CA. May be hard to find for some, but a good one. I went checked out this place out many months ago when they were still trying to settle in per se and couple weeks ago just to browse.
Alex, the employee that is mainly at the counter is helpful, and doesn't act like he is all knowing like my previous visit to Neighborhood Hair Club which resides in same city. He doesn't self-brag, and really easy to talk to. (No homo.)
Shop is small, but quaint and worth the browse/ visit. I would use this FFL's services if I were in the area.
Alex, the employee that is mainly at the counter is helpful, and doesn't act like he is all knowing like my previous visit to Neighborhood Hair Club which resides in same city. He doesn't self-brag, and really easy to talk to. (No homo.)
Shop is small, but quaint and worth the browse/ visit. I would use this FFL's services if I were in the area.