18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Riverside county CCW renewal / 2025

Thank you. However, in the text message I received, it does not say to pick up within 3 days of expiration (as it was in the past renewals). My current one expires in May and I rather wait. My concern is I don't know how long the renewal approval lasts.
You should have also received an email with this info.
As long as you pick up within those 3 days, you're fine.
 
Thank you. However, in the text message I received, it does not say to pick up within 3 days of expiration (as it was in the past renewals). My current one expires in May and I rather wait. My concern is I don't know how long the renewal approval lasts.
Usually 2 years from date of pick up as they print it the day you pick up
 
Thank you. That is what concerned me. I never received the customary email with all the wording as in past renewals. When I didn't, I wrote to CCW unit and the email response only said "Pick it up Mon through Thurs 0800-300 and Friday 0800-1200" Nothing else.
 
Back
Top Bottom