18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Announcement Rost Martin AMA & some Updates! - Updated 8/4-8/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikeo1

2A Developer 👨🏻‍💻
Staff member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Prime
2026 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
5,603
Classified ads
4
Hello Fellow CAgunners! I've been working to get our next AMA ready and will Feature our title sponsor Rost Martin! We're finalizing the dates and will bring you the next AMA.

If you know a Manufacturer who is interested in an AMA, please let us know!

We're also interested in AMA's from FFL's as well.

If you have some interests in AMA's please comment below what you'd like to see. I'll spend some time to see if I can get some connections there!

Thank you for participating and continuing to build this community. I know there are some bumps along the way but we'll continue to rebuild 2A in California. We're a strong market that many would love to reach. The community is also strong and diverse.

Also a note, I will be the RM for the upcoming USPSA match at RRGC match in August 16/17 ! West Coast PCSL Championship in Nov. We have classes from JJ Racaza (full) & Mason Lane (open) coming in December. We're working with Kyle Defoor to come to the SF Bay Area for 2026.
 
Last edited:
We have a date confirmed - 8/4-8/5. One of the owners of Rost Martin will drop by for an AMA on CAguns.net!

I'm always trying to find folks in the industry to bring in where we can.
 
This one is going to be bad, almost nasty. How about Sig to explain their f up.;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom