- Messages
- 5,156
Newsom and the Teletubbies declaring martial lawStock market crashed in September 2008. COINCIDENCE???
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Newsom and the Teletubbies declaring martial lawStock market crashed in September 2008. COINCIDENCE???
might be a dumb question but how does the g43x make it back even with the glock ban?
P30/SK would be great too. Not sure why not on roster like the P2000. Guess they don't want to cater yet they do with the VP9 seriesI’d love to see some HK hammer fired love but I’m not getting my hopes up.
You're slacking bud, just like my ai agents!...Glock???????? How the hell did this happen? Maybe I'll do a public records request to see if there's an interesting back story.
Instant alerts. Credit to someone on r/cagunsYou're slacking bud, just like my ai agents!...
He runs his at 15 minutes... I don't want to annoy the state. We are less intrusive.. I know who they are.. lol..Instant alerts. Credit to someone on r/caguns
CAGunz.com | California DOJ Handgun Roster Monitor & Intelligence
California Handgun Roster tracker. Real-time DOJ certification alerts, expiring firearms tracker, manufacturer analytics, and custom notifications.cagunz.com
Oh, didn’t know that.He runs his at 15 minutes... I don't want to annoy the state. We are less intrusive.. I know who they are.. lol..
I've made some modifications to add slightly different info so he can still have his and not overlap
Blink twice if it’s a Shadow 2We all knew glock was trying to get in, but we have something cooking with CZ coming up in a couple months.![]()
More than likely they just fixed whatever issue the DOJ had with it. They already went through the filing. More to come for sure.I wonder if they were able to get the slimline through the labs and on the roster because of the smaller slide width and different geometry? Maybe making it more difficult to have a switch put on the back...
The odds of nasty lettering are 100%What are the odds they slap a nasty LCI and lettering on it? Hoping the current one on the side is enough for CA.
I think and this is me pulling it out of my ass, the slim frame/slide stuff is safe from the trigger ban BS. So easier lift for Glock, also the 43x is a 10 round pistol so no new factory mags to make.Are you for real… Glock 43x and CZ P-10C.
Didn’t see that coming!
I wonder why just that one platform of Glock first. To compete in in p365, hellcat, shield x market?
Humans- 3You beat my agent again... it runs every 30 minutes...
Humans- 3
AI - Zer....well actually probably a few, but I don't know how many, I'm focused on the human scoops lol
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!