- Messages
- 198
I'm enjoying my new Shield Plus, which I've had for several weeks. Carried it for the first time today, as my newly modified CCW license arrived, listing the Shield+ (and a couple other guns I added).
I love just about everything about this Shield (as a Carry-specific gun).
Among other things, it's grip is great for shooting, but today I learned it's not too great for carrying (for ***me***), as it rubbed my skin absolutely raw by the end of the day. After a few hours it was like torture moving around with it, especially getting in and out of the car.
I was pretty sure after a few more hours carrying this gun, it will probably tear through my skin.
I got home and took some Tennis racket grips I had and started cutting away. It's definitely much better now, here is what it looks like:

How about you guys that own the Shield+? How do you like it? Is the grip working for you, specifically for carry? Are there any other solutions to reduce the aggressive texture?
I love just about everything about this Shield (as a Carry-specific gun).
Among other things, it's grip is great for shooting, but today I learned it's not too great for carrying (for ***me***), as it rubbed my skin absolutely raw by the end of the day. After a few hours it was like torture moving around with it, especially getting in and out of the car.
I was pretty sure after a few more hours carrying this gun, it will probably tear through my skin.
I got home and took some Tennis racket grips I had and started cutting away. It's definitely much better now, here is what it looks like:

How about you guys that own the Shield+? How do you like it? Is the grip working for you, specifically for carry? Are there any other solutions to reduce the aggressive texture?
