18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Safe LED lighting

CaptPete

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
3
I had a cool led lighting system in my safe, secured with Velcro, motion sensor and battery operated. Well it took a crap and now I'm looking for a replacement. There was a guy on the other website that was where I got it and wanted to just get a new one. I searched here and couldn't find a hit on my search. Thank you in advance. Pete
 
I’ve had good luck with these. $16 on Amazon
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1491.webp
    IMG_1491.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 29
Bought one off of Amazon couple years ago just like you described. Still haven’t had to change batteries.
I was able to use my battery pack and motion sensor. I used these strips which are brighter than my original ones.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6031.webp
    IMG_6031.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom