- Messages
- 493
Hmmmm the stac HD 3.5 was announced today
I know you are big on the 2011 type of guns my fellow EDC X9 owner what is your take on the HD 3.6?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Hmmmm the stac HD 3.5 was announced today
I've been wanting a 2k11 bad!Kimber 2011 has entered the chat![]()
Nobody wants thatMy prediction: a new series of Glock Generation 6 pistols that have magazine disconnect, LCI, trigger safety, but pushed nationwide, not just on the California market... just with all the requirements thereof? Just a guess?
Honestly pointless in my opinion. Yes it's nice slightly improved c2. But compared to 365 xl or macro or a hellcat pro it is double the weight to carry around. Not my idea of comfort for EDC.I know you are big on the 2011 type of guns my fellow EDC X9 owner what is your take on the HD 3.6?
Honestly pointless in my opinion. Yes it's nice slightly improved c2. But compared to 365 xl or macro or a hellcat pro it is double the weight to carry around. Not my idea of comfort for EDC.
It did post to everywhere but California! So I guess a new Staccato is out... unless it's an HD with a comp, or maybe a 2011 style CA legal? https://staccato2011.com/products/staccato-hd-c3-6By that logic the C2, CS and C or any other carry size 2011's are pointless though.
I think we need to look at this gun within the realm of other 2011ish products.
It did post to everywhere but California! So I guess a new Staccato is out... unless it's an HD with a comp, or maybe a 2011 style CA legal? https://staccato2011.com/products/staccato-hd-c3-6
NoM&p 2.0 Metal
Also not wrong. I really dont see the point. I cant get behind wearing close to 60 ounces of extra wt. On my belt. It makes my back hurt thinking about it. even with a great belt and holster like a tier 1. Just too heavy IMHOBy that logic the C2, CS and C or any other carry size 2011's are pointless though.
I think we need to look at this gun within the realm of other 2011ish products.
They did just yesterdayThey should just release the 4" slide with the G19 grip. Their guns are designed to do this anyways.
They released the 3.6” not the 4” or did I miss it ?They did just yesterday
I'll bet you ten bucks that it won't be. Will you give me 50:1 odds on that?I think this is it and it will be added to the roster come October 21st.
So it's not the Staccato? What is it? TELL US! 12 days is less than 2 weeks!I think there was a mix-up in communication.
Gen 6 hammer fired Glock?
What I want to know is, will you guys have it stock on Oct 21st? Assuming I’m correctly guessing what it is, I want to buy one ASAP.I think there was a mix-up in communication.
it now pushed back to the 28thWhat I want to know is, will you guys have it stock on Oct 21st? Assuming I’m correctly guessing what it is, I want to buy one ASAP.
Teaseit now pushed back to the 28th
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!