- Messages
- 5
Man, I don't know about that. I been having lots of trouble with mine, might even sell it.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Man, I don't know about that. I been having lots of trouble with mine, might even sell it.
He is banned because some douche keeps reporting him, not because of any real issue.Is this why @Route66ShootingSportsPark gets banned elsewhere?!? I demand answers, sir!
Oh brother. Well I'm not going to be waiting under the tree like it's Christmas morning.Yeah apparently it's coming out the 28th not the 21st
Yeah there's a pretty good chance I'm not going to be interested however there was also a cryptic post on s&w Instagram featuring Jerry Miculek with the October 28th date so my fantasy is that s&w is putting out a heavy competition hammer fired full size that takes existing m&p magazines lolOh brother. Well I'm not going to be waiting under the tree like it's Christmas morning.
He already said that it was pushed to 10/28, and he won't be able to give us more info because he's under NDA. What we have is what we have.Is there a specific time we will be hearing what it is @Route66ShootingSportsPark ? Or are we waiting for this thread to hit 25 pages before it's announced?
Is there a specific time we will be hearing what it is @Route66ShootingSportsPark ? Or are we waiting for this thread to hit 25 pages before it's announced?
Sorry, I missed that in 16 pages of chit chat.He already said that it was pushed to 10/28, and he won't be able to give us more info because he's under NDA. What we have is what we have.
bummer.....Ive shot a few at my locaL range I have had good experience's with the one or two I have shot can you reiterate on the issue you are having?Man, I don't know about that. I been having lots of trouble with mine, might even sell it.
I think this one is a coincidence, since R66 said it's hammer fired.If the anticipation is killing you, the DOJ has updated the roster today and reflects today’s additions.
![]()
Recently Added Handgun Models
oag.ca.gov
Full disclosure I am a huge FN fan boi and have almost the whole family. First I had failure to feed issues and I only use CCI. I replaced the guiding rod and the recoil spring and that mostly fixed those issues. Meanwhile the vibrations where F-ing with the red dot plate, and everyone said once you put a red dot and Loctite thatI think this one is a coincidence, since R66 said it's hammer fired.
Have fun with it. Don’t be lame.LAME CLICKBAIT
At this point I don’t even care about the gun being added. I am here for the good vibes and memesHave fun with it. Don’t be lame.
I can’t announce it, it will hit the roster on the 28th.![]()
Waiting for 25+ pages
These are new additions just Hellcat with new sightsIf the anticipation is killing you, the DOJ has updated the roster today and reflects today’s additions.
![]()
Recently Added Handgun Models
oag.ca.gov
We're glad you guys are here...At this point I don’t even care about the gun being added. I am here for the good vibes and memes![]()
We all die eventuallyWe're glad you guys are here...
When sites are slow, down, or you get banned..
CAguns.net is here (until we go down too at some point in the future)...
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!