- Messages
- 5
- Classified ads
- 2
Glock 1911
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Laughing out loud!Glock 1911
I have heard through the grapevine that Kimber is working on 2011 for CA. However I think it will not be a full size if it does make it here.I believe and hope it'll be a kimber 2011
it will be a shame for not having a full size option. I've bene hoping for itI have heard through the grapevine that Kimber is working on 2011 for CA. However I think it will not be a full size if it does make it here.
FN 502
I know. I made it known to the Kimber Rep. I talk with not to forget about CA. They told me they haven’t and are working on a few new guns. We will see if it is true…it will be a shame for not having a full size option. I've bene hoping for it
the full size Kimber 2011 is the most interesting off roster gun to me right now, if they put it on the roster I would buy it immediately.I know. I made it known to the Kimber Rep. I talk with not to forget about CA. They told me they haven’t and are working on a few new guns. We will see if it is true…
Thank you for the works you have been inputtingI know. I made it known to the Kimber Rep. I talk with not to forget about CA. They told me they haven’t and are working on a few new guns. We will see if it is true…
Could it be the beretta 92X performancedetails I can provide right now.
9MM
Hammer fired
Optic ready
And yes I will have them in-stock ready to go!
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!