18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Save the date: Oct. 23, new roster pistol coming!

I don't get antagonization of R66.

Did the announcement get delayed? Yes.

But they don't have to tell us anything. Hell, they don't even need to respond or make these posts. They're doing our community a favor and antagonizing only sours the relationship.
 
I don't get antagonization of R66.

Did the announcement get delayed? Yes.

But they don't have to tell us anything. Hell, they don't even need to respond or make these posts. They're doing our community a favor and antagonizing only sours the relationship.
Preach
 
I don't get antagonization of R66.

Did the announcement get delayed? Yes.

But they don't have to tell us anything. Hell, they don't even need to respond or make these posts. They're doing our community a favor and antagonizing only sours the relationship.

The date change is on the DOJ. There's nothing R66 or anyone can do if DOJ says the gun will be on the roster by Oct 21st and then changes it.

We are 5 days away not. I have about $300 out of $3000 saved up for that HD C3.6 lol
 
I don't get antagonization of R66.

Did the announcement get delayed? Yes.

But they don't have to tell us anything. Hell, they don't even need to respond or make these posts. They're doing our community a favor and antagonizing only sours the relationship.
Another day, another infuriating look at the gun community. Don't want to read, just want to complain. More than half the "guesses" here are guns which are already released and/or not hammer fired, which if they bothered to read the very first post, they would know their guesses would be wrong. Now all the mouth breathers complaining about the date apparently need to be the first to know anything, but also can't be bothered to read the thread to look for updates. 😮‍💨
 
Another day, another infuriating look at the gun community. Don't want to read, just want to complain. More than half the "guesses" here are guns which are already released and/or not hammer fired, which if they bothered to read the very first post, they would know their guesses would be wrong. Now all the mouth breathers complaining about the date apparently need to be the first to know anything, but also can't be bothered to read the thread to look for updates. 😮‍💨
So people who aren’t into “Look at me, I’ve got a secret!” posts like this are “mouth breathers”? What does that make all the people who take the bait and beg for hints that never come for 20 pages? Intellectuals?
 
Yes, it the Staccto HD 3.6
Ah dang, no P211 or HD 4.5 yet! Those are the two I'm waiting on.

Unrelated, does anyone know how to edit the signature? I am no longer with Michel & Associates. I found it listed on the "about" page, but no edit option....I must have set it up at some point for it to be there, but I can't find an edit option anywhere now.
 
Ah dang, no P211 or HD 4.5 yet! Those are the two I'm waiting on.

Unrelated, does anyone know how to edit the signature? I am no longer with Michel & Associates. I found it listed on the "about" page, but no edit option....
Waiting for same thing... been so long at this point i will buy first one hitting shlefs...
 
So people who aren’t into “Look at me, I’ve got a secret!” posts like this are “mouth breathers”? What does that make all the people who take the bait and beg for hints that never come for 20 pages? Intellectuals?
If people are not into posts like this, they can ignore them. Scott literally just said there's a new pistol coming. People can just wait for the roster to be updated or walk into their FLGS and see what they've got in their display case. If people demand Scott give us updates *before* the 28th, when Scott said he could give us info, then people are just being exceptionally whiny for no reason.
 
Ah dang, no P211 or HD 4.5 yet! Those are the two I'm waiting on.

Unrelated, does anyone know how to edit the signature? I am no longer with Michel & Associates. I found it listed on the "about" page, but no edit option....I must have set it up at some point for it to be there, but I can't find an edit option anywhere now.
No, Plan for the 4.5 anytime soon, Sig P211 late 2026
 
Back
Top Bottom