D
Deleted member 16735
⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
- Messages
- 1,863
Is it only a compensated model? I don't understand only having a 2011 ish that useless for competitionNo, Plan for the 4.5 anytime soon, Sig P211 late 2026
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Is it only a compensated model? I don't understand only having a 2011 ish that useless for competitionNo, Plan for the 4.5 anytime soon, Sig P211 late 2026
3k barely gets you a night out at the movies these daysIs it something affordable. Or another gun that is going to cost us $3K after taxes and fees lol.
Update: it is not something affordableIs it something affordable. Or another gun that is going to cost us $3K after taxes and fees lol.
Seriously, all you guys need to stop giving Route 66 flack. I'd rather edge with delayed news and blue balls than be left holding a limpand an update was made in the thread weeks ago
That’s sucks, the only hd I want.No, Plan for the 4.5 anytime soon, Sig P211 late 2026
Interesting. Why leave out the 4.5? I'd think that'd be the most popular model.No, Plan for the 4.5 anytime soon, Sig P211 late 2026
They cant make enough of them right nowInteresting. Why leave out the 4.5? I'd think that'd be the most popular model.
But I'll start saving for that P211!
DOJ does DOJ thinks and added early but late Laughing out loud!So was it the Staccato after all? or are we still waiting for a surprise on the 28th?
oh, dang, I really want to buy both HD4 and HD 3.6, but the 20% tax gonna be expensive. hope there would be a "tax free" sale again.
Bro it’s already announced.Hammer or striker for fire ?
I know how you feel; I have an HD P4 and while I do like it, the grip is just a tad bit long for my liking when carrying IWB (granted I am not a big guy). The shorter grip length of the C3.6 would be perfect.oh, dang, I really want to buy both HD4 and HD 3.6, but the 20% tax gonna be expensive. hope there would be a "tax free" sale again.
Smith, Yes!Any smith or Rugers getting added for late 2025/ early 2026
Looks like the 3.6 is on the rooster todayI'm also thinking it's the HD3.6
R66 advertised on their IG they have a good relationship with Staccato, which they are giving away one HD P4 at their upcoming range expo.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!