- Messages
- 16
SB452 is set to take effect in 2028
Apparently Gov. Newsome signed it yesterday to become a law
.
What is your understanding and are you going to pay the rediculous prices of the off roster handguns to get them? Would you move out of state?? I loosely read the article and to me it seems like they alwant ALL handguns sold in California to have micro stamping regardless of being on the roster.
Does that mean we won’t be able to sell our pistols after that year without having micro stamping?
I would love to hear everyone’s take on this.
Apparently Gov. Newsome signed it yesterday to become a law
What is your understanding and are you going to pay the rediculous prices of the off roster handguns to get them? Would you move out of state?? I loosely read the article and to me it seems like they alwant ALL handguns sold in California to have micro stamping regardless of being on the roster.
Does that mean we won’t be able to sell our pistols after that year without having micro stamping?
I would love to hear everyone’s take on this.