18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Scammer Alert!!! @glocklover4life

I even tried doing my due part of asking him to send me an invoice via paypal G&S, but he had reviews on his account so I thought it'd be fine. Learned my lesson from that lmao. If I ever buy anything on here again that requires it being shipped, I will only take G&S.
Same here , I saw the reviews and fell for his trick. I at least now know I am not the only victim.
 
Hope this works out, don't get too carried away on a firearms forum please.
Of course, did not mean to imply anything by that outside of the "has anyone actually been able to establish contact to hear what he might have to say" territory
 
Alright people, I've moved the comment section higher so people can call dibs. I also updated the new member badge again to say, think twice.

If you verify, this will go away automatically.

 
Yea I'd have to say, I'd be pretty weary about giving full name/Addy out as well knowing I was about to commit a scammy.. Hoping @NedSled is right! Perhaps redact personal info as to not doxx them prematurely.. however, if it turns out this guy is doing shady biz, he deserves all the public shaming. Good luck, and please keep us posted!
*wary. Weary=tired.
 
straight to voicemail , I’m guessing I’m blocked but I have his address so I don’t mind paying him a visit.
Yea, this is a really bad idea if you're serious. Contact local LE non-emergency line once we're sure you've been scammed.

If he's a scammer it's probably not his real address and someone else who lives there could be adversely affected.
 
He was quick to respond when it came to him wanting to receive the payment but now he can’t reply ? I message him within different times of the day and waited another day to hear a response which I haven’t heard from him back . Not professional on his end and the lack of communication isn’t helping him look great so far .
This is the most damning evidence. It is a choice not to respond. I would presume scam. How did you pay him and did you simply trust him to send the product?
 
Yea I'd have to say, I'd be pretty weary about giving full name/Addy out as well knowing I was about to commit a scammy.. Hoping @NedSled is right! Perhaps redact personal info as to not doxx them prematurely.. however, if it turns out this guy is doing shady biz, he deserves all the public shaming. Good luck, and please keep us posted!
Done
 
You're more trusting than me. What was it you bought?

If someone wasn't local to me I'd probably insist on an escrow service or similar. That, or arrange to meet up somewhere despite the drive.

Sorry you got scammed...though there's a slim chance the guy will have a change of heart and actually send you the item, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
 
Was lied to and told my package was dropped off to UPS . Tracking number provided says Label created , it’s been days and status of the package is the same. He has not being responding to my messages . Don’t become a victim like I did , @glocklover4life aka

He had two other users that provided him with good feedback: https://caguns.net/members/hkenthusiast.19160/ and https://caguns.net/members/spartanchainer.10092/

Personally, I would contact them and get whatever details you can about their transactions with him. I suppose those reviews could be from sock puppets but, it seems unlikely.

Also, how did you pay? I wonder if you might have some recourse through the processor. For example, if you used Paypal and paid with a credit card, the credit card company would indemnify you against this kind of a scam. Contact your CC company and file a dispute. Also did you get his phone number, address, full name, etc? Depending upon how much you sent him you might have some legal remedies available to you.
 
He had two other users that provided him with good feedback: https://caguns.net/members/hkenthusiast.19160/ and https://caguns.net/members/spartanchainer.10092/

Personally, I would contact them and get whatever details you can about their transactions with him. I suppose those reviews could be from sock puppets but, it seems unlikely.

Also, how did you pay? I wonder if you might have some recourse through the processor. For example, if you used Paypal and paid with a credit card, the credit card company would indemnify you against this kind of a scam. Contact your CC company and file a dispute. Also did you get his phone number, address, full name, etc? Depending upon how much you sent him you might have some legal remedies available to you.
Zelle
 
He was quick to respond when it came to him wanting to receive the payment but now he can’t reply ? I message him within different times of the day and waited another day to hear a response which I haven’t heard from him back . Not professional on his end and the lack of communication isn’t helping him look great so far .
Same thing happened to me too, the guy was responding to me fine until after I sent the payment. All of a sudden he stops responding and its been about a week since I sent the payment. Imo if you’re not willing to keep responding consistently or ship a product out within a day or 2, you shouldn’t be selling anything. But then again, its probably a scam
 
Same thing happened to me too, the guy was responding to me fine until after I sent the payment. All of a sudden he stops responding and its been about a week since I sent the payment. Imo if you’re not willing to keep responding consistently or ship a product out within a day or 2, you shouldn’t be selling anything. But then again, its probably a scam
Definitely a scam
 
I’ve dealt with some people who take some time to ship, perhaps a few days, a week is certainly excessive though. I don’t do non face to face business with anyone who doesn’t have any feedback just as a precautionary measure.
 
Back
Top Bottom