- Messages
- 567
- Classified ads
- 6
*** PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT YOUR STACCATO WARRANTY EXPERIENCES UNLESS ITS FALLS UNDER THE BELOW PARAMETERS***
I already know what the original purchaser/buyer experience is like. what I need to know is the following:
For those of you buying off roster or on roster second hand staccato pistols AND had something go wrong mechanically what was your experience and cost like?
Phone representative told me that warranties cannot and do not transfer. Receipts and warranty registration names will not match. For a gun that has so many "fitted" parts what is this like in actual practice?
I already know what the original purchaser/buyer experience is like. what I need to know is the following:
For those of you buying off roster or on roster second hand staccato pistols AND had something go wrong mechanically what was your experience and cost like?
Phone representative told me that warranties cannot and do not transfer. Receipts and warranty registration names will not match. For a gun that has so many "fitted" parts what is this like in actual practice?