18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Services for guns ?

han_solo

Nerf herder
CAguns Supporter
2A
Messages
155
Classified ads
1
Where would I place an add that would offer my skilled trade services in construction and remodeling for trade for firearms and firearm adjacent items .
 
I love this, trade for work…
I would love for there to be something for this type of trade/barter/deals..
Great idea..
 
Where would I place an add that would offer my skilled trade services in construction and remodeling for trade for firearms and firearm adjacent items .
*ad

There should never be a space before a question mark or period.

Why not use a question mark when asking a question?

No charge for free grammar advice. :)
 
do you do tile?
 
Where would I place an add that would offer my skilled trade services in construction and remodeling for trade for firearms and firearm adjacent items .
Yes sir good idea. PM sent
 
Wow already getting inquires .. that rocks . As soon as we figure out where to put it , I'll post up and add with all experience and availability. I'm currently not setup for tile but that might change in the future . I'm honest and upfront about skills not afraid to try new projects as long as all parties understand expectations .
 
Back
Top Bottom