- Messages
- 161
Hey all. I had a chance to shoot the Rost Martin RM1C and the Walther PDP compact back to back last night. Just some brief thoughts:
Walther - Excellent grip texture and shape; I prefer it to the HK VP9. Very good stock trigger. I love that the stock rear sights are adjustable. Probably the only thing I'd prefer would be a brighter front sight and then I'd be good with it. Seriously considering supplementing my G19.3 with one of these. I really hope we get some of the steel frame models in the future.
Rost Martin - Kind of splits the difference between a G19 and a Hellcat pro for size. Good ergonomics. The trigger shoe shape does take a second to get used to if you're used to that concave shoe shape. The trigger guard is nice and roomy. It's cool, but I think I may hold out and see if CA gets the comped version.
Walther - Excellent grip texture and shape; I prefer it to the HK VP9. Very good stock trigger. I love that the stock rear sights are adjustable. Probably the only thing I'd prefer would be a brighter front sight and then I'd be good with it. Seriously considering supplementing my G19.3 with one of these. I really hope we get some of the steel frame models in the future.
Rost Martin - Kind of splits the difference between a G19 and a Hellcat pro for size. Good ergonomics. The trigger shoe shape does take a second to get used to if you're used to that concave shoe shape. The trigger guard is nice and roomy. It's cool, but I think I may hold out and see if CA gets the comped version.