18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Shout out to Tier 1 Concealed and their Lifetime Warranty!

vplaza96

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
📝 Contributor
Messages
563
Just wanted to relay a very positive experience with T1C. I noticed last weekend that my MSP Flex Pro had a crack. I purchased it back on July 2022.

20250330_093949.jpg

I emailed support on Sunday (3/30), received a reply on Monday (3/31), was told that yes, this was absolutely covered by their Lifetime Warranty and that they were going to process an order for a replacement.

I just received the new holster today (4/5).

I'm very happy that this was handled so quickly and without fuss. Very pleased with my decision to go with their holsters.
 
Just wanted to give another shout out to the folks at T1C. I emailed them thanking them for the quick turnaround. In the email, I mentioned that I had been using one of their wedges with the old holster and that I was going to try and reuse the old wedge with the replacement holster.

To my surprise, a new wedge kit came in the mail today without me asking for one!

Great customer service!
 
Back
Top Bottom