18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

shout out to VIP CCW

bonesurf

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
📝 Contributor
Founder 2026 2 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
655
Classified ads
2
just wanted to give a shout out to VIPCCW. did my renewal course with them over the weekend. in LA they run it at LAX range/ammo. it's comfortable. the teacher (JP) has a style that makes stuff REALLY easy to remember and makes the time fly (you do have to clock those 8 hours). I felt the pricing was reasonable. the guy that runs it (Josh) communicates well. if you are considering them, use them with confidence.
 
They run a good class but going on a weekend you see some real yahoos using the range which is the only real downside there.
 
I second the shout out to VIP CCW Services. I recently did my LA CCW training with them, I was very impressed. They take safety very seriously, it was a common theme throughout the entire class. All my instructors were active law enfrocement and I found their knowledge of CCW laws very helpful. I recommemd them to anyone looking to get their LA CCW. My class had a mix of people applying to LASD, LAPD and various cities.
 
Back
Top Bottom