• Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Show me your MPX Builds

dirty_monkey

Member
Messages
54
I have an all stock Gen 1 MPX. When the hype was sig is coming out with a PCC that you can change calibers, i was sold. Then Years went by and they didn't bring out any other caliber :(

So lets see some Builds!show.gif
 
Last edited:
The MCX/MPX line were targeting both military and LE contracts. Since the MPX was only ever adopted in 9mm for govt and LE agencies, the cost to tool up for 10mm and 40 would far exceed the units or conversions they would have sold.

They also discontinued pretty much all of the original MCX and Virtus lineup in favor of the SPEAR.

I’ll post some of mine up later when I get home.
 
Uh
The MCX/MPX line were targeting both military and LE contracts. Since the MPX was only ever adopted in 9mm for govt and LE agencies, the cost to tool up for 10mm and 40 would far exceed the units or conversions they would have sold.

They also discontinued pretty much all of the original MCX and Virtus lineup in favor of the SPEAR.

I’ll post some of mine up later when I get home.
I would of liked to see 40 and 357 but 10mm was never in the plans for the mpx.
 
The MCX/MPX line were targeting both military and LE contracts. Since the MPX was only ever adopted in 9mm for govt and LE agencies, the cost to tool up for 10mm and 40 would far exceed the units or conversions they would have sold.

They also discontinued pretty much all of the original MCX and Virtus lineup in favor of the SPEAR.

I’ll post some of mine up later when I get home.
I have a gen 1 rattler 5.5 pistol, made it more modern by swapping the handguard with newer LT
 
Back
Top Bottom