18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

SHTF Rifle build?

This is just the basics though man… though I’ve gotten lazy lately
Just a ~year and a half ago: "I don't need so many guns: just a rifle, handgun, shotgun..." :LOL: Now I'm just trying to keep it all in 2 safe's, not including the quick access one's.

I don't think I've ever had so many of my assumptions destroyed as I have since I've picked up shooting.
 
Back
Top Bottom