- Messages
- 1,058
I don't know if you are suggesting that being outspoken about political adversaries is a bad thing because you don't like it or because you think the US government is watching, our both? If it's the latter, I will not be fearful of Trump, if it's the former, that's up to you.You'll notice our bots levels here are managed... We have a responsibility and duty to help law enforcement in case there's any type of serious event. This is another consideration why we want to keep the political tone down. I assume everyone here owns firearms. This isn't the place to be really outspoken about who you consider political enemies, etc. I think it's important to keep that elsewhere.
Don't know why you think they wouldn't scrape a firearms trading site, that's basically what this is and would be a serious a target for authoritarians as any site on the deep web.
Please tell me you aren't logging IP addresses, fingerprinting browsers, utilizing behavior biometrics, etc?