18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Sig 365 AXG Legion

calcala3

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
4
Classified ads
1
What would be the best upgrades for a sig 365AXG Legion just picked one up
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6635.webp
    IMG_6635.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6639.webp
    IMG_6639.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6638.webp
    IMG_6638.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6637.webp
    IMG_6637.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 50
Honestly. Ammo and range time. Go break it in before you throw parts at it. Once you hit about 1k you will know what you want to change. Dragging new pistols through the parts catalog without shooting them first is pissing money away.
 
What would be the best upgrades for a sig 365AXG Legion just picked one up
I run the Olight Valkrie PL mini 2. Perfect fit, bright and quick disconnect. Also added an Align Tactical gas pedal. Really helps your control hand, unless you're a lefty. Love it, but has holster compatibility issues.
 

Attachments

  • 20260902_082624.webp
    20260902_082624.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20260902_082608.webp
    20260902_082608.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20260902_082520.webp
    20260902_082520.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 32
What would be the best upgrades for a sig 365AXG Legion just picked one up
Agree with Darq. Run that thing a bunch before you start messing with ergos. Attachments don't make a huge difference but grips, sights and triggers most definitely do.
 
big fan of this platform (I have 3 including a Legion). I think it depends how well you know them. For me, I'm not a fan of their trigger, no matter how many I put down the pipe. So, I swap the triggers out - Ive used Ram and MCarbo both have their pros/cons but both better than stock IMHO.
 
I’m enjoying mine so far. Just threw a light and optic on it. I haven’t felt the need to do much else. It’s also nice that mags actually drop without having to mess with the disconnect.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7023.webp
    IMG_7023.webp
    109.5 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom