18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Sig P320/P226 Squad

Here yo go gay boys.
 

Attachments

  • 8800.webp
    8800.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 17
Ggggggg I a

i don’t know what this is but my 🍆 is growing
leslie chow senor chang GIF
 
You’re mad, I get it, it was funny though. That’s why @HuffinQuakes said, “Lol.”
Woah, no I thought I commented on a reply someone had mentioned on my post. Im still trying to figure out reply function. Boys dont put me in the middle of this tussle lol
 
Just a 320
 

Attachments

  • 1ac1a34b-3852-40c8-92cd-8bc39dd31e41-1_all_451.webp
    1ac1a34b-3852-40c8-92cd-8bc39dd31e41-1_all_451.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 10
Gahdammit. I was just getting over the itch and you all got me wanting to explore Sig deeper. I’ve already told myself 2011 are off limits unless quality affordable but good Sig wasn’t off the table. RN I am in CZ camp but havent explored the hammer Sigs yet.
 
Gahdammit. I was just getting over the itch and you all got me wanting to explore Sig deeper. I’ve already told myself 2011 are off limits unless quality affordable but good Sig wasn’t off the table. RN I am in CZ camp but havent explored the hammer Sigs yet.
Sig's speciality is hammer fired pistols tbh.
 
Back
Top Bottom