18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Sig P365 Picture Thread

P365X with XMacro Wilson Combat grip module and radian afterburner barrel and comp, stock slide. Trigger is on order, because it's pretty turrible :)

Non CA grip module, CA slide (which I may have to put the LCI back in, but who knows).
What holster is that?
 
Nothing crazy, but I kinda like the way the Radian sits on the stock frame. Haven't shot it yet, but the Tyrant CNC trigger seems to be a big upgrade and eliminates a lot of the mushy feeling from stock. If nothing else, I'm used to Glock triggers and this is more familiar. Xtech Tactical mag extensions make the grip the perfect size for my XXL hands. Really happy with how this feels, now need to get it to the range.
IMG_0385.jpeg
 
My nickel plated sissy pistol, started life as a Xmacro. Removed the LCI, manual safety and magazine disconnect. Mischief machine macro frame with walnut grips and an fdez werx comp slide. Both in cerakote titanium and topped with a Holosun EPS carry
 

Attachments

  • 1363603B-EA6A-4E8D-BAAD-7CF1E0DB0AC8.jpeg
    1363603B-EA6A-4E8D-BAAD-7CF1E0DB0AC8.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 9
Nothing crazy, but I kinda like the way the Radian sits on the stock frame. Haven't shot it yet, but the Tyrant CNC trigger seems to be a big upgrade and eliminates a lot of the mushy feeling from stock. If nothing else, I'm used to Glock triggers and this is more familiar. Xtech Tactical mag extensions make the grip the perfect size for my XXL hands. Really happy with how this feels, now need to get it to the range.
View attachment 34029
The Xtech mag extensions are really nice. They make the P365 a bit more manageable. Only drawback I've had is when yoi slam a new mag in it'll grab the meaty part of your hand and pinch it, leaving a 2 inch blood blister. I'd probably go with a larger grip and new mags if I were to buy again but that's a bit more expensive.

I really want to try out the RamJet tho.
 
My nickel plated sissy pistol, started life as a Xmacro. Removed the LCI, manual safety and magazine disconnect. Mischief machine macro frame with walnut grips and an fdez werx comp slide. Both in cerakote titanium and topped with a Holosun EPS carry
Of you remove the LCI from the stock slide is there an insert that covers the hole? I'm annoyed that my optic ends up with residue on it and I assume the LCI is at fault.
 
Of you remove the LCI from the stock slide is there an insert that covers the hole? I'm annoyed that my optic ends up with residue on it and I assume the LCI is at fault.
I haven’t come across any inserts to fill the LCI gap. I swapped the barrel for a ballistic advantage one that doesn’t have the LCI cutout so that may help you some
 
Of you remove the LCI from the stock slide is there an insert that covers the hole? I'm annoyed that my optic ends up with residue on it and I assume the LCI is at fault.
Here you go bruh
 
Back
Top Bottom