18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics Sig Sauer Photo Thread

My first firearm, P220 Combat!

Was debating between this and a P226 since 9mm is cheaper to shoot with but felt like the P220 was a good price relative to the P226 I've been seeing. Also, something about shooting the .45 is so good...
 

Attachments

  • 1000016184.jpg
    1000016184.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 15
Sig P6. Got from another cagunner. The gun has been refinished by CCR. SRT and Sig superstrut upgrade internals.
IMG1.jpg
 
Last edited:
My P365
WCXL grip module + TacDev conversion baseplates for my stock base model mags (2 more OEM XL mags are on their way as we speak as well 👀)
I added the Hogue grip sleeve over the Wilson recently, haven't shot it since adding it but just with the WCXL it feels like a whole different gun. Can't wait to get back to the range with it 😤
 

Attachments

  • 1000011833.jpg
    1000011833.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 11
Just sprung 'er from jail this week and immediately took to upgrading and now it's my new favorite. I can't wait to get this thing on my carry roster.

Tyrant CNC Snub Nosed Grip Module + Intellifire Trigger

Inception Low Pro Baseplates

OSight SE RDO
 

Attachments

  • 1000006547.webp
    1000006547.webp
    168.6 KB · Views: 11
Have a number of SIGs, but spotted this thread before we left the house so snapped a pic of the daily on the kitchen counter. No one tell the wife ;)

IMG_0406.webp
 
My little P365 of Theseus. Not much left that's original, including internals. I shouldn't have done it either because I've lost some of the reliability!
20260105_120208.webp
 
Damn! That looks great! Is there a single change you've noticed that caused the biggest dip in reliability?
I'm new to firearms in general, but I think my problem is that I did all the mods at once on a stock pistol. Nothing was worn or broken in, so I believe I messed with the tolerances. I'm hopeful that after enough rounds the issues will work themselves out. The first 50 rounds on the stock P365 during my intro to pistols class were flawless. Now I have light strikes, failures to eject, failure to return to battery. I've changed springs, tried to tighten my grip, also tried to break in the ejector as I've read it can be an issue. Waiting on an Echelon now and I promised myself I won't mess with it. ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom