18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Sks sickness

I have bubba'd and un-bubba'd a few SKSs. To each their own. I've been tempted to hand-load for them to see if I could get one to group, but thought better of it.

I have a couple rifles and most of the Paras that will print acceptable for a military semi. If you want X39 to group you need something similar to this and then stay under 200 yards.
X39-bolt-001.jpg


My SAR8 PSG1 clone is a tack drivin milspec semi. PAX
 
Back
Top Bottom