- Messages
- 437
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
22 sells better then a 10mmlooks nice. but its a 22..... ehhh
Chance sure, anytime soon noAny chance they have a CA-compliant 509 or 545 in the works?
I bet. 10mm is cool but not cheap. 22 is cheap.22 sells better then a 10mm
I didnt say anythingAre you saying this is coming to the roster?
separateIs this is the 10/21 announcement from the other thread or is this a separate teaser

Although I would take an FN 510 tactical without blinking if I were ever able to come across one for sale22 sells better then a 10mm
I have 502 I’d trade you lmaoI would also sell my Glock g44 for this in a heartbeat.
Please post it in the classifieds with a price and your location. ThanxI have a 502 I might get rid of dm me