18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

SSE AR pistols in Sac?

IVth Horseman

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
1
Does anyone have a line on SSE AR pistols in Sac? The only one I’ve seen (so far) is at River City but they’re charging over $800 OTD.

I’m aware of the Franklin route, but I’m just looking for a sensibly priced lower.
 
I believe loyal arms in Folsom will recieve a mail order sse for 100 bucks, I think you can get stuff sent by 2a zone. I don't know if it ends up being cheaper though. Ar pistols are so expensive and have a whole set of extra rules that it seems more trouble than it's worth.
 
Does anyone have a line on SSE AR pistols in Sac? The only one I’ve seen (so far) is at River City but they’re charging over $800 OTD.

I’m aware of the Franklin route, but I’m just looking for a sensibly priced lower.
Buy a semi-auto via PPT and never look back. Too complicated with SSE
 
Saw this ad at River City. What’s the deal with ar pistols these days? No gas tube and manually cycle? Compmag?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3203.webp
    IMG_3203.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 14
Does anyone have a line on SSE AR pistols in Sac? The only one I’ve seen (so far) is at River City but they’re charging over $800 OTD.

I’m aware of the Franklin route, but I’m just looking for a sensibly priced lower.
Hit up @MIKESTACTICALSLLC in Tracy, not too far from you. Mike is great and will get you set up for reasonable $.
 
Back
Top Bottom