18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Stacatto HD C3.6

peahi2

Active member
Messages
121
Damn, my wallet is already exploding from two new on rosters (VP9 and PDP full size) and was looking at getting the HD P4. And now this. It’s gonna be ramen and Taco Bell going forward I guess. 🤙🏻

I needed a reason to get a another green EPS optic.
 
Last edited:
Man, that’s a heavy price. Jack in the box tacos for sure. 😢. But that’s the going rate for stacatto goodness.
 
Carry, yes. I already have a Staccato P for range
I appreciate the attraction of the 2011 package, broadly speaking.

If you're so inclined, I'd be interested to hear your motivations for selecting this specific pistol for carry. I would imagine ease of concealment, magazine capacity, ergonomics and other factors might be relevant.

Thanks in advance.
 
I'm curious to know what most purchasers plan to do with their acquisition?

Is this intended to be a concealed carry piece, something just for range trips, competition....?
I would be interested in it as a ccw as well as training with it. I'm a 1911 and glock guy, so I love and shoot both platforms mostly every week and more if I can. I shoot my 9mm guns with optics, but my 45 ACPs are iron sights....and to be honest, shooting iron sight 45 acp's are super accurate for me (especially out to 25 yards), despite my slowly declining vision. That intense front sight focus, the weight of the gun, the good trigger, and other factors come together for accurate shooting. I also have a 9mm 1911 that is my favorite gun, but won't ccw it due to weight and overall size. A smaller 1911 for ccw that takes glock mags (and I can use my freedom week non-neutered mags) is literally the best of both worlds. I only hesitate due to the price, but I have I have a small stable of 1911s that cost more than the staccato.
 
I'm curious to know what most purchasers plan to do with their acquisition?

Is this intended to be a concealed carry piece, something just for range trips, competition....?
My new primary CCW and primary competition gun. I feel like having 2 different platforms or guns for those two roles is a waste of the skills you build during competition. Why not CCW the gun you’re building the most skills with?

That’s what I’m doing now with my 229, but the 3.6 will just be on a new level
 
This caught me off guard. I’ve been patiently waiting for the 4.5 that I’ve been told was submitted for approval and out of seemingly nowhere this gets approved. Friggin’ great to see this added but I still must wonder what is happening with the 4.5 since I know I am not the only one waiting for the longer barreled model.
 
Back
Top Bottom